Friday, May 09, 2008

Please Pray for Leslie

A young mom at our church has been having an incredibly tough year. She was diagnosed with cancer last Fall. And every time it seems like she's going to do well, something new has come up to complicate things further. Yesterday there was more bad news.

I've been praying and praying, in every quiet moment of my day. But it has always felt like such a pitiful thing in face of the giant challenges facing her. Today it seems even more so. So I'm asking, will you please, please pray for Leslie. Here is her story, starting almost near the beginning.

Please pray.

1 musings:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about Leslie and we'll keep her in our prayers. My mother died from a brain tumor years ago. Lets hope that the marvels of medicine have advanced and can help Leslie along with our prayers.