- Play We Love Katamari at least once every day (like during nap time).
- Serve breakfast foods for dinner on a weekly basis.
- Get more exercise by making repeat trips up and down the stairs (while carrying heavy loads like laundry and uber-princesses) because I've forgotten why I was going up (or down).
- Read and post comments to multiple blogs each day, sometimes even my own.
- Avoid going to the grocery store more than once every couple weeks.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
What was I thinking? A list of "goals" for 2007? Isn't that like setting myself up for failure and disappointment? Rather than join the legions of depressed Americans two weeks from now, I'm thinking I need a new set of goals, something a little more realistic. Something like this:
Posted by Lara at 3:20 PM